1. In consideration of the work involved in compiling the entries by the Chairpersons, ALL entries must be submitted before the meeting starts, which is 7:15 P.M. competition night. NO ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER THIS TIME.
2. The decision of the judge(s) will be final.
3. All award-winning slides and prints for the year may be entered into the Finals Competition to be held at the annual banquet.
4. Milestone awards will be presented to members who have reached certain “milestone” levels with points accumulated over the years.
5. For purposes of determining whether a submission qualifies for competition based on the club rules, the decision will be made by the Chairperson. In the event of a dispute, the final decision shall be made by at least two members of the Executive Board.
6. All entries must have an identifying title. “Untitled” is acceptable only when it is accompanied by a unique label. (i.e., “Untitled #1”, “Untitled #2”, or “Untitled A”, “Untitled B”, etc.) This is so that the Chairpeople can distinguish between multiple untitled entries submitted by a member in the Final Competition.
7. Members are eligible for competition only after they have paid dues for the current club year.